Rock Tactics Suzuki Samurai 6.4 : 1 Transfer Case Low Range Gear Set Japanese Cut Gears
When Rock Crawling with your Suzuki Samurai, lower transfercase gears are a must have item. There are very few other upgrades that will give you the same level of performance as lowering the gear ratio of your transfer case. Rock Tactics now has Japanese cut, 6.4:1 Transfer case low range gear sets available, at a price that is affordable. Benefits include:
- Fits your OEM Transfercase
- Reduces High Range by 17% (Great for larger tires)
- Made by the same gear cutter as the OEM Transfercase Gears.
- 6.4:1 Transfer Case Gear Set
- 182% lower low ratio than stock
- Cut from Japanese SCM420 steel
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Includes everything you see in the picture including Gears, bearings, seals, and gaskets
Rock Tactics Transfercase gears are cut in Japan from Japanese SCM420 Alloy Steel. SCM420 is trusted by Toyota and Suzuki for use with their OEM transfer cases, which rarely if ever fail. Many aftermarket gears are forged from inferior steel. These gears are manufactured in Japan, using the latest in gear cutting technology by an O.E. supplier to one of the largest Japanese Automakers. These Rock Tactics transfercase gears fit Suzuki Samurai transfercases from 1986-1995.