- Designed for LS series motors
- Laser cut slot and tab design for a precision fit
- Large, block mount design
- Tig welded and assembled
- Includes 1.75" Builder Joint and hardware
- RT Plate Gusset
When Rock Tactics set out to design a way to bolt an LS Motor in to your project, we broke out all the stops. We have designed a full line of products to cater specifically to the LS motors.
We are now selling our LS Mounts Tig Welded. These brackets are a slot and tab design to add strength, and CNC laser cut for precision. We mig weld the back slot and grind flat, then tig weld the rest of the mount in a jig. These mounts come with 1.75" outside diameter builder joints with poly bushings. The builder joints can be welded to a piece of tube and to any frame with ease. These LS head mounts are designed to work in conjunction with a block side motor mout. These add rigidity to the entire drivetrain, and can keep the motor in place if you ever need to pull your transmission.
The Rock Tactics Podium Series is designed to give you the highest level of performance. Podium series products are designed to be the strongest design possible, right out of the box. Many Podium series products are Tig welded before we ship them out, or come with additional bracing to make the product lighter and stronger.
- Bushings should be removed before welding.
- These mounts are not a substitute for block mounted engine mounts, and should not be the only mounts used to support your motor.
- These head mounts are designed to work in conjunction with OEM or aftermarket block mounted engine mounts.
- Inner sleeves may come slightly shorter than the over all joint length. This will not affect the fit or function.