- Designed for LS series motors
- Laser cut slot and tab design for a precision fit
- Large, block mount design
- Tig welded and assembled
- Includes 1.75" Builder Joint and hardware
- RT Plate Gusset
When Rock Tactics set out to design a way to bolt an LS Motor in to your project, we broke out all the stops. We have designed a full line of products to cater specifically to the LS motors.
We are now selling our LS Mounts Tig Welded. These brackets are a slot and tab design to add strength, and CNC laser cut for precision. We then tig weld the main tabs to the backing plate. Since most of our customers have access to a mig welder, we let you mig weld the back of the mounting plate to the tab inserts. These mounts come with 1.75" outside diameter builder joints with poly bushings. The builder joints can be welded to a piece of tube and to any frame with ease.
The Rock Tactics Podium Series is designed to give you the highest level of performance. Podium series products are designed to be the strongest design possible, right out of the box. Many Podium series products are Tig welded before we ship them out, or come with additional bracing to make the product lighter and stronger.
- Bushings should be removed before welding
- Inner sleeves may come slightly shorter than the over all joint length. This will not affect the fit or function.