Rock Tactics FORD Dana 60 Ring and Pinion, Reverse THICK Cut Design 5.38 ratio Reverse Cut/ High Pinion, THICK Cut gears
- DOES NOT FIT carriers that came from the factory with 4.56, 4.88, 5.13 etc. ratio's.
- Fits OEM 4.11 and numerically Lower Carriers (Carriers that came from the factory with 4.11, 3.90, 3.73, etc. ratio's
- Fits FORD front Dana 60's
- THICK cut design, for OEM 4.11 and numerically Lower Carriers
- Fits all Dana 60, High Pinion differentials
- THICK 5.38 Ratio
- Sourced from industry leading manufacturers
- Comes with a full, one year warranty
- 29 splines on the pinion
- Some older Dana 60's from the 1960's and older, may require a new yoke, if the OEM gear set has a different pinion spline count than 29.
Your ring and pinion, are the heart of your axle. A quality ring and pinion will keep you on the trail, while a budget ring and pinion will leave you stranded. Make sure you have the right gear for the job.
Our Rock-Tactics Ring and Pinions are sourced from industry leading manufacturers, just like the rest of our axle products. We do this, because we believe in quality Ring and Pinions, over inexpensive Ring and Pinions. While other company's source their products from a cheaper supplier, we choose instead to go right to the very best names in the industry. Tried, tested, and proven Ring and Pinions, we wouldn't have it any other way.